Wednesday 29 February 2012

Fucking Foreigners (It's an Ironic title you Nazi!)


The Maxxis (no energy drink up in here)ACU British Motocross Championship kicks off next weekend at Fat Cat Moto ParK, that's right I used K as in UK not C as in FranCe because that's not where we live! Anyone who disagrees with me on this gets the usual swift kick in the muff! Anyway I'm going to be realistic when I say "I don't think we're going to have a British British champion this year." I'm sure there's people who will argue with me that our boys are goin' to stick it to the Swiss, Latvians, American/Pueto Ricans (snack pack I mean you) but hey this is my blog. Tonus or Osborne are blatantly going to run away with the MX2 class, just like last year. I mean did you see how much Zach has been killing it in the US? Then Tonus went balls out at Hawkstone last week, dude be scrubbin' like a mofo. Two words. Makin' Moves. We don't even have good ole' Jakey Nicholls to stick it to them this year as he's off in the Netherlands or Holland one of those places.* And with Defending MX1 champ Brad Anderson moving down under the MX1 title is probably going to fall right into the hands of Belgian, Kevin Strijbos. I just hope Kristian Whatley can bust out some of the speed he was showing last year. He could definitely be in the mix for a Solidude shout out next week.  I leave it at that for now, I've got to go kiss your mum good night. 

* I know stupid!

No comments:

Post a Comment