Monday 27 February 2012

Get your ride on!

Welcome to the ramblings of a mad man, I will be dropping knowledge like its snow in december on everything moto or super related. I have my biases and I'm goin' to stick to them, you can't stop me, you're not my real dad! So if you're a fan of Honda's and a majority of thier riders, Villopoto, The Pulp Mx show, the #94, Qualcomm and Angel Stadiums, Bret Michaels (kidding), 90's motocross, David Pingree, Blake Wharton's goon style, and the fact that Alessi hasn't won a pro title, then this could make some interesting reading for you. If not then read it anyway you can point out the spelling and grammar mistakes, and there should be plenty of them, I went to art school.

Peach! (thats right, i'm bringing it back.)

Mav.

No comments:

Post a Comment