Monday 27 February 2012

Scootercross For X Games!



I tweeted this a few days ago after flicking through a motocross book called Motocross Time, catchy title ain't it?! Its from the mid nineties so I feel I can forgive it slightly. I just thought it warranted a blog article because it looks ridonkulous! It's an event in Italy called the Malossi Scootercross. There's some good videos on YouTube to check out, the Italians love it more than greasy black perms and cappucinos.

Now that supercross is no longer in the X Games, and rightly so (if the X isn't the top step of a sport then it shouldn't be in there), there is room for scootercross. I'm pretty sure Stewart, McGrath, even Pastrana would sign up, I mean, they all got involved with the fad of Supermoto aka the motocross retirement home. Plus check these pictures of MC, Steve Lamson and former world champ Alex Puzar they all seem sold. Boom!


No comments:

Post a Comment