Wednesday 18 April 2012

Old School Crash and Subliminal Douche


This video made me laugh and weirded me out a little, the crash is fuckin' hilarious. The guy basically gets butt fucked by his bike twice before kissing the ground in a  JS7 front flip fashion. The scrub caught on, why not that as well? The guy filming on what I can only imagine in those days was a camera that was the size of a small camp site, almost drops it due to losing his shit when the guy gets molested by the seat of the bike. What I found weird was during the slow mo replay there's a subliminal pic of a guy wearing a brown velvet jacket and red turtle neck (so in at the moment) drinking wine by the fire. Just a bit odd really. I had an uncle that looked just like this, he used to take pictures of me in my swimming trunks. He's in prison now.

No comments:

Post a Comment