Wednesday 18 April 2012

Serlings Vs Hearle In Sevlievo, It's All Gone Quiet.



A couple of weeks ago before the Dutch GP, everyone on motocross websites and forums was asking the "Can Searle beat Herlings in Valkenswaard?" Question. Hell I even put up a post about it (read it here) just to address the question and say 'No. No he can't". Surprise Surprise I was right, and before you all go worshipping me (you should already) and offering me virgins for a sacrifice, I'd like to point out that it wasn't great insight, I was just stating the bleeding obvious. Herlings is the fuckin' man in sand, I don't think anyone could beat him around that track and he's pretty much proved that these past three years.

So fast forward to now and no ones asking the same question about Bulgaria even though the answer is just as obvious. Yes. There I said it. Fuck yeah Tommy can beat Jeffery around Selievo and I'm going to say he will this weekend (don't let me down). Searle has won here in the past, and I'm pretty sure now we have some slightly harder pack to the terrafirma that the boy can get shit done. He gave Tyla Rattray a fisting amongst the Bulgarian hills in 2008, a year where the South African was clearly the better man and ended up with the world title to prove it. Going back to last year, Herlings was fast but didn't quite have the conditioning that the #100 did and Searle would reel him in and often make the pass late in the motos. I see these two trading moto and overall wins all year, but I'm pretty sure the boy from Britain can bring it home like a fuckin' Solidude. No pressure though Tom.

We're counting on you blud.



No comments:

Post a Comment