Monday 30 April 2012

Let's Get Pumped for Lyng!


This weekend the Maxxis British Motocross Championship comes to possibly one of my favourite tracks (both to watch and ride) Cadders Hill, Lyng. Now I'm a pretty big deal around this track (you fuckin' know it), I've been going there since I was 6 weeks old and I have strong ties with some of the organisers (namely Dennis Slaughter M.B.E. Boss!), so I've seen a LOT of shit go down at the Cadders. Thorpe, Noyce, Hudson, Mayes, Malin, Nicholl, Dobb, Nunn(Stewart and Carl), Banks, Banks-Browne, Bobryshrev, Nicholls, Townley, Cooper, Herring, Pichon, Everts (Oh yes, thats ten time folks) The Simpson's, Sword, Anderson, Church, Rattray, Mackenzie, Brown, Dement, The Whatley's, Osbourne, Tonus, The Parkers, (just to name a few) have all carved their way up and down these hills. I'm going to be posting 5 of the best Moments at Lyng over the next 5 days in build up to what is one of the best stops on the Maxxis tour. Now I know most of you will be thinking that the day that me and my bro holeshot every race in our respective classes will probably be up there somewhere but I took that as a given, everyone saw how we got shit done that day. Be sure to check out tomorrows post #5 which features two Brits dominating foreign invaders like it was 1945. Lets get pumped. Boom!



No comments:

Post a Comment