Wednesday 11 April 2012

Pro Circuit's Novice Programme In Full Effect In Valkenswaard

A 3 digit douche if I ever saw one.


Now I consider myself a pretty knowledgeable guy when it comes to motocross, but I found my self completely confused when watching the Valkenswaard GP this weekend. We've all seen the Pro Circuit boys running up front in the US, and Tommy and Roelants put the PC sponsored MX2 bikes up on the podium in Holland, and it goes without saying that Pro Circuit have a history of winning (Mitch is the fuckin' man!) So imagine my surprise when I tune in for the MX1 class and the two guys on the Pro Circuit backed kawis are just plain old novice types. Go back and watch the race if you don't believe me. One was a complete 3DD and pulls out of the first race just because he's bored. He then goes out in the second moto, holeshots before fading like a pair of pants that have been washed too much and gets a 9th. Then the other, who has some how bought the #11 off of Youthstream, can only manage an 18th in the second moto getting lapped in the process. I think I heard someone say they're brothers? Duracel? Pourtaloo? Something Foux da fafa. What the hell happened PC? Spunk all your money on the lites class? Good job you kept Searle hey? Might be able to get you a world title unlike this MX1 clown show. You'd have been better off with that French guy who threw away several titles in AMA nationals, his name escapes me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment