Sunday 15 April 2012

Townley Injured! (Shocker)



Hey guys we can confirm Ben was injured in a practice crash yesterday at the Australian MX Nationals he is having a CT scan today we will update you later on his expected recovery

What the fuck?! This statement was taken from the TwoTwo Motorsports facebook page. So the boy Townley is injured, AGAIN, after crashing in practice at the 2nd round of the Australian Nationals in Coonabarabran (I did not make that up, seriously) The buzz on twitter and a few other sites indicate a possible dislocated hip, not cool. Everytime I get excited about BT making a comeback he goes and does this to me. I feel like he's the husband that always cheats but I still come crawling back for more, like we can just go back to the days when he was taking me nice places, making love to me tenderly and matching Villopoto for speed in the lites class. (That metaphor got a little out of hand.) Seriously though Ben if you get injured 8-9 times more it's over between us. I'll find someone new like....like....Trey Canard. Oh wait, fail. Lets just hope the 101 can get healed up for Hangtown. 

No comments:

Post a Comment