Friday 6 April 2012

Serlings and Hearle At Valkenswaard



More Motocross Videos So with Valkenswaard just a day away, everyone is on the 'can Searle beat Herlings?' talk. So like the Oracle from the matrix except a lot less frail and a lot more boss like I'm here to clear that shit up. No. There done! I'm sorry but I would love to see Tommy Gun (bringing it back) holding the Red plate in one hand and the breast of a youthstream  podium girl in the other on monday night, but I'm being realistic. Herlings in sand is like Usain Bolt in the para-olympics, ain't no one stopping that shit. I definitely feel Tommy had the edge over Herlings towards the end of last year when he would get passed by the 'Dutch Oven' (will that catch on?) and then reel him back in and pass him late in the race, but my guess is that Herlings has been running more times this winter than the combined Ethiopian Olympic squad, the boy will have stamina. Plus last year at Valkenswaard he crashed in one race and still caught Roczen and won by 30 seconds. Herlings will win this weekend, no doubt. But hey Tommy feel free to prove me wrong, I dare you.


No comments:

Post a Comment