Friday 2 March 2012

Graphic Detail #2 - Kevin Windham's Torco Racing Fuels Honda


From one of my favourite bikes in Graphic Detail #1 to one of the bikes I hate most, and for me to say that about a Honda is like Ralph Sheehen telling Bret Michaels he's being dropped for Bieber (Bitch would cry). I hate how the black on the shrouds just shuts it's eyes and runs head first into the red wall that is the seat smearing its brains onto the airbox. I hate the backgrounds too, the 'Impact' style numbers are the only saving grace, what were One Industries (Thats right folks) thinking?! All the blame cannot just lie with the One though, the torco logo is hideous. "Lets put a few outlines round some boring ass text and enclose it in a black oval." Good fuckin' work dicks. This bike was the bane of my life when I was designing custom graphics because so many people asked to have these graphics made. WTF?!! I hope all those people highsided their bike into a pool of sulphuric acid (it could happen, ive ridden tracks near acid ponds, you can't tell me i haven't) making all those colours run into a poster for abused and neglected Hondas. Shame on you! Shame. On. You.                                         . 

No comments:

Post a Comment