Thursday 22 March 2012

This Is Why You Don't Ride Speedway.....Dicks!



Fuck I hate speedway, it's the most pointless fucking sport! You hear that speedway?! I'm putting you behind dressage (that lame horse dancing type thing). Every thing about speedway enrages me, the bikes, the riders, the styling, the fans. Everything! You think having no brakes makes you cool? YOU GO ROUND IN A FUCKING CIRCLE ON A FLAT FUCKING TRACK! You don't need brakes for that shit. This video made me laugh because the bike basically dreams of being a motocross bike, so it throw's the douche riding it to the ground like a used condom and then turns on him and tries to mow him down before pulling a backflip en route to trying to take down some of the kid touchers that actually paid money to watch this crap. It's just a shame no one was hurt, how are they ever going to learn?

"Dude, I think i broke my vagina!"

No comments:

Post a Comment