Thursday 22 March 2012

Graphic Detail #6 - One Industries David Bailey Replica Kit


These graphics annoyed me for two reasons when they came out. 1. I had already planned to make my bike look all retro n shit because no one had done that until then and I'm pretty much a trend setter. That's right, you heard, and 2. These were so fuckin' well done! I love these graphics, even now. The Honda wing was modified perfectly to suit the newer style of bike and the HRC logo is just straight up bitchin'! But the real touches that make it amazing is the blue seat (sick) and the backgrounds, they are better than aggressive make up sex! The dummy vents on the air box are fuckin' genius, even I would have missed that on the design I was doing. One industries I salute you for giving normal men the chance to plough as many women as David Bailey did back in his hey day by simply applying this set of graphics to their bike. "Hey ladies, would you like to meet the 'Little Professor'?" Penetration! It's that easy.





No comments:

Post a Comment