Friday 16 March 2012

TwoTwo-nley Motorsports To Race Outdoor Nationals? (Catchy Title Huh?!)



David Pingree put out this tweet last night:


Wouldn't it be great to see Ben Townley racing here this summer? If only there was a great team that needed a rider...Hmmm...#101  


Yes it would Ping, yes it would. I fuckin' love Townley, the guy is a maestro on a bike, as long as he stays on it that is. Now Townley is Ping's boy, they're tight from the Troy Lee days so he would know and there have been rumours about Townley jumping on his Australasian neighbour's ride and showing up with the TwoTwo Motorsport's semi at Hangtown in a few months. I will piss my pant's, seriously. I'm still a firm believer that if he stays healthy, which I admit is more likely than Charlie Sheen losing, then he can run up front with the two Ryans and Stewart (oh yes, he's going to be racing outdoors aswell). I know there's people that will disagree with me on this but hey for me Townley + TwoTwo(Factory) Honda = Sploodgeville. So come on Ben, Grab a create of Carlton Dry and book a flight to Florida to start training. No one cares about the Australian or New Zealand Championships, except for Billy Macenzie maybe, but then no one cares about him. There, someone had to say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment