Thursday 1 March 2012

Mad Skills Brah!


Right who's thumbs do I need to break off? I'm currently sitting in 826th place in the Mad Skills Motocross Tournament - Round 4, with a stellar time of 1.05.34. There is no way that the chumps in the top 100 are hitting times in the 1.02's and even a 1.01! I'm like Villopoto on this game, my timing is exquisite, my corner speed is off the hook even though there are no corners. I'm playing this game in bed, at work, on the john, on the john at work, I'm putting the effort in, I'm getting it done. Unless these guys have some kind of Iphone Aldon Baker wiping their arse for them whilst they play on the crapper, then they have to be injecting steroids into their digits and i've only ever done that for the ladies benefit. Get bent world!

Steroid abuse? 

No comments:

Post a Comment